Buy Fresh Mazafati Date
What is fresh (Mazafati) Date?
The health-giving power of the date family were known from thousands of years ago. And while science has proved that for sure, we love to eat them mostly because of how delicious these dark fruits are. The family of date have several varieties from fresh to dried ones. Fresh date (Mazafati, Hurmma, Roatab) is the most popular product with special taste. Dried ones, including Piarom, Zahedi, Sayer etc. are the same in the nutrition but different in taste, texture and have cultivated in Iran.
Where to buy fresh Mazafati date?
Fresh Mazafati date and dried date with highest energy level and competitive price is available in Livco for sale in 2019. Livco presents organic and conventional fresh Mazafati date to markets in the best price as a natural and healthy product.
How to buy fresh Mazafati date?
Livco supply is supplier of several wholesalers, retailers and supermarkets in the EU. In the web store and also on the other social medias of Livco the customers can make an order (whole sale, B2B or retail, B2C) and find fully information regarding the tasty products.
What are nutrition values for Mazafati date?
The nutrition profile of the date is excellent. The calories in dates come from carbs and from a very small amount of protein. Despite their calories, dates contain some important vitamins and minerals in addition to a significant amount of fiber.
For serving 100-gram of date the following nutrients will be available:
- Carbs:75 grams
- Fiber:7 grams
- Protein:2 grams
- Potassium:20% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 14% of the RDI
- Copper:18% of the RDI
- Manganese:15% of the RDI
- Iron:5% of the RDI
- Vitamin B6:12% of the RDI
What are the health benefits for the Mazafati date products?
Three most potent antioxidants in the Mazafati dates, which may contribute to many of their health benefits are as bellow:
- Flavonoids: are best known for their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory health benefits as well as the support of the cardiovascular and nervous systems and have been studied for their potential to reduce the risk of diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease and certain types of cancer.
- Carotenoids: In addition to their role in cancer prevention, the carotenes offer us protection from heart disease, protects the lining of the arteries and the fats in the blood from free radicals’ oxidative damage and preventing age-related macular degeneration of the eye, which leads to vision loss.
- Phenolic acid: Known for its anti-inflammatory properties and lower the risk of cancer and heart disease